Rome, 29th June 2002 -
Letter of God for priests h.10:50 a.m.
Our Lady - My dear children priests, you all are my beloved children, but not you all answer to the Almighty God's call, not you all answer to the gift of the priestly order.
Many beloved children of mine run after riches, consumerism, disordered pleasures of flesh, the desire of standing out and to run after the human they go off more and more from the divine.
You know, better than any christian, that satan penetrates through the slits left unguarded, you are responsible for yourselves and the souls entrusted to you by God.
My dear beloved children, I turn to you with all my maternal love and allow me to remind you that:
1) jealousy leads to envy;
2) envy makes you see that the others behave badly;
3) malignity makes you lose the real contact with the divine and brings you closer and closer to the human;
4) defamation and
5) calumny are very serious sins, they offend charity and truth;
6) the vow of chastity, lived with love, makes you free, clear and pure. Love your spirit and your body;
7) the holy Confession is the sacrament which performs the true reconciliation with God and man;
8) the holy Mass must be celebrated with the soul in a state of grace;
9) the Eucharist is the great gift of love and charity;
10) you must live in a state of grace to reach holiness.
My dear beloved children, you cannot keep on running with the hare and hunt with the hounds: you are either with God or with satan.
If you are with God, meditate upon the ten reminders I addressed to you with my heart full of love for each one of you.
If you are with satan, don't celebrate the holy Mass not to commit sacrileges, but truly convert yourselves with your heart.
If only you knew how much my Son Jesus' Heart and my motherly Heart bleed due to your sins, my dear beloved children.
Even if the human satisfies you, it takes you away from God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit and me.
I am your Mother, I cannot leave you, I want to help you and I let you be helped by generous souls who love Priesthood.
God the Father asked to you sister the total immolation for you and before God she is victim and heroine of love.
My dear beloved children, one can be also full of wickedness and distributor of hatred; if you are in this situation, has arrived the moment to shout: that's enough.
The purification has begun for some time especially due to priests.
My beloved priests, you are Christ on the Earth, but what did you do with Christ?
I bless you and I cover you with my maternal mantle.
Go in the peace of God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
Praise be Jesus Christ.